Afirm has risk control consultants throughout all of North America, able to meet with you locally, at your corporate offices, or wherever you have a need.
Our mission is to develop a partnership with your management team based on an understanding of the key issues that drive your business. Our highly experienced consultants have professional safety designations and consistently demonstrate their safety and health skills as well as their business acumen. They understand your business and can provide services that not only improve safety and health, but productivity, morale, and your bottom line.
Afirm provides a variety of consulting services so we can work together to keep pace with your evolving business needs.
- North American coverage
- Engineers, specialists and highly experienced safety professionals
- Project based service
- Online materials
- Targeted workplace safety training
- Construction and general industry 10 & 30 hour certified training
- OSHA compliance assistance
- State specific workplace Safety Committee certification
- Online resources and branded safety materials
- Creating and implementing written safety programs
- Large property risk assessment / HPR
- Ergonomic work station evaluation & adjustment
- Requested and specific consultative services
- Industrial Hygiene services (noise & air evaluations)
- Accident Analysis used as the basis for creating focused action plans
- The METHOD Assessment Tool
- Perception Surveys that measure the progress of the implementation of health and safety programs
Sign Up for Updates
Receive the latest industry news