This webinar will provide the seasoned inspector with a thorough understating of the Course of Construction process from a loss prevention perspective. This webinar will provide the participant with an underwriter’s perspective of:
• Damage to materials
• Damage to contractor’s equipment
• Construction delays
• Liability & bodily injury
• Property damage
• Interruption of essential services
• Demolition operations as performed in connection with renovation or addition projects.
• Preventing blasting claims
• Water damage mitigation
This webinar will be approximately 1 hour.