This webinar is intended for those already proficient with the main street residential inspections. This webinar will provide the participant a frontline perspective of:
- Working with affluent or high-net-worth insureds
- Property Value, construction cost, reconstruction cost & guaranteed replacement cost
- The High Value Dwelling (HVD) evaluation methodology
- The High Value Dwelling (HVD) reports
- Drawing a scale diagram and calculating area
- Measuring and calculating
- Time required to complete an inspection report
This webinar is approximately 1 hour.
Go to: www.JoinGoToMeeting.com. Enter Meeting ID: 985-843-877. You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (571) 317-3116
Canada: +1 (647) 497-9376
Access Code: 985-843-877
All times listed for the webinars are MOUNTAIN TIME.
Please provide your first/last name and email when logging in to the webinars so that you are given credit for attending.
If an instructor is not logged in to the webinar by start time, please contact Susan Kahl at (800) 223-2310 ext 2250 or firstname.lastname@example.org.