Date(s) - 06/17/2021
9:00 am MDT - 10:00 am MDT
This course will provide an understanding of the Course of Construction process from a loss prevention point of view addressing coverages and processes which will include:
- Damage to materials
- Damage to contractors’ equipment
- Construction delays
- Liability & bodily injury
- Property damage
- Interruption of essential services
- Demolition operations as performed in connection with renovation or addition projects
- Preventing blasting claims
- Water damage mitigation
This webinar will be approximately 1 hr.
**You must register for this class prior to start.